Brenda

Funny how things are always put into perspective. Found out this evening my cousin Brenda passed away this morning. Completely unexpected. We are all devastated. We were going to get together and we just let time get away from us because we are all so busy. I thought, to heck with this blog thing, does anything even matter? After discussing it with my friend Donna, she encouraged me to go forth. Even more so, if I can ever be any kind of example or give hope to one single person. Maybe that would be my purpose.
I can tell you Brenda was a born again believer in Christ. She stands before him, purified. She has been reunited with so many loved ones that went before her, as I will one of these days. As we all will be. Maybe when the family gathers for her funeral we will be able to give her a toast and say "Heres to you, Brenda. You are where we all ultimately want to be".
No comments:
Post a Comment