Join me as I start a new homestead from the ground up. As you can see I am starting with a blank slate. The new roof and repairs are done. There is so much to do but soon, I will be off and running.
About Me
- Sunflower Homesteader
- First and foremost I am a person of faith. As a Christian I depend on Christ every single day of my life. Having a up and running homestead type situation has been a dream of mine for a very long time. Just didnt really think I would be doing it by myself. Oh well. Anyway, it it partially up, and partially running. Let me mention that I am a single person so I will be doing this alone, sounds like an adventure. Good thing I like a challenge!!!!
Monday, February 14, 2011
Big time praise report!
I got special permission to share this. I am so glad I talked to my cousin Kelly , today. Her husband Mark was diagnosed with prostate cancer going on 2 years ago. He went thru the treatments and did all that, but they knew a year ago that he needed to have proton ? radiation treatments. They also knew awhile back that according to their insurance they were going to have to pay $16,000.00 out of pocket. Kelly sent out an e-mail awhile back asking for prayer, I told her to tell Mark that I thought of him often, and still kept him in my prayers. She ask if she told me about the money thing, I didnt know what she was talking about so she told me. The money wasnt going to be a issue, because they would work out a payment plan, so he could have the treatments, but of course that is alot of money to owe on anything. When they got to the treatment center the lady told her she needed a check for $500.00 for their out of pocket expense. She told Kelly their insurance changed at the beginning of the year and the company agreed to pay everything except $500.00. Praise God, all He needs us to do is take our needs to him and allow Him to do the work. Our Father knew a year ago that they didnt have $16000.00. Kellys prayer had been to show them a way to budget in the money, and God made a miracle happen. I know my prayers will be of thanksgiving for awhile as I share in the joy of this financial burden being destroyed by Our Father, God. Amen and Amen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment