About Me

My photo
First and foremost I am a person of faith. As a Christian I depend on Christ every single day of my life. Having a up and running homestead type situation has been a dream of mine for a very long time. Just didnt really think I would be doing it by myself. Oh well. Anyway, it it partially up, and partially running. Let me mention that I am a single person so I will be doing this alone, sounds like an adventure. Good thing I like a challenge!!!!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Boys, Boys, Boys!

Abner 2 1/2 and Oliver 5
TEAMWORK is a new word at Grandmas house. Oliver has a new game (yeah, by the way, thanks alot, Trey) that he needs help with. Mathblaster. He gets to play and Grandma has to give him the answers, seeing as how he is only five. Geez, I hope he breaks it soon! Grandma cant get anything else done! (They live with me for right now, so it takes up alot of my time)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sunflower,
    Looks like you have some really nice property there! How about describing what you have like the size, trees, orchards if any, well and septic or city water and sewer etc.

    ReplyDelete